23 July 2010

Soundtrack of the month..

I always get stuck on one album that I play over and over until I am sick of it (Well usually Tom gets sick of it first and asks me very kindly to choose something else to play)!

Regina

At the moment it's Regina Spektor's album Far. I first saw Regina Spektor on rage one morning singing 'fidelity' and from then I was hooked. Tom and I were lucky enough to go and see her live last time she came to Sydney and it was on of the best concerts I have ever been to. She is one cool lady!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I have just started reading your blog - have started right from the beginning! Wanted to say 'snap' as I too first discovered Regina Spektor on Rage singing 'Fidelity'! How funny is that!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...