09 August 2010

Mathilda's Market and Mad Men

Yawn. Why does doing so little make you so tired?

daffodil

The weather has been beautiful in Sydney the past few days. It has been cold but really sunny and if you sit in the sun long enough you can almost convince yourself that spring is here.

On Saturday we had some friends over for 'Saturday roast'. Tom woke up early and slow cooked the lamb for 4 hours, then we all had a lovely lazy lunch in the garden.

On Sunday we headed over to 'Mathilda's Market' in Riverview. I met my lovely friend Bron (from Baby Space) there and we wondered around the markets while Tom looked after the little ones (Thanks Tom x).

face paint

the fairy and the lion

The markets were excellent.. full of beautiful hand made things for kids. I loved so many of the stalls, like this one and this one and this one. It was very hard not to spend my monthly budget in one go.

mathildas_market

We put a very tired little girl to bed that night and snuggled up on the couch to watch Mad Men. We had been waiting for series 3 to come out for a while and I am not going to tell you how many episodes we watched in one go.. let's just say that Tom and I are a little tired today..

1 comments:

bron @ baby space said...

I was tired too. But I didn't stay up watching Mad Men. I loved everything at the Mathilda's Markets so much I just don't know where to start...

Yes, thanks Tom for looking after the Beauty and the(cute)Beast!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...