17 August 2010

My bedside table..

These are the books that are sitting on my bedside table waiting for someone to read them..

bedside

(I have to admit that they have been waiting there quite a while. Every couple of days I come along and wipe the dust off the top and once every blue moon I pick one up and read a few pages.)

I really need to get back in the habit of reading. (I mean reading actual books, not just magazines, blogs and sewing patterns!) I used to read allot, but ever since I had Sophie all my spare time goes into other things and I struggle to find the time to read. Time to get back to it I think!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally with you! I manage to squeeze a book in every once in a while but mostly it's magazines and blogs and perusing the internet that takes priority when I've a few spare minutes.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...