04 August 2010

Wishlist Wednesday

I really have to stop doing this post because it makes me want to buy more things and I am really trying not to buy more things. It's bad for the planet and it's really bad for my bank balance!

But, if I happen to find a few coins down the back of the couch this week I will promptly take myself to..

1. Gorman
I have always loved this Australian designer, and her new season range is one of the best so far.. (not that I can afford anything in the store!)
gorman

They are also selling these adorable limited edition Gorman bicycles in store.. I would love to be riding around town on one of these..

gorman_bike

2. Trilogy
I have used Trilogy products for a few years now and I love them. Not only are they all natural, environmentally friendly and ethically produced they smell divine and work wonders..
trilogy
Their pure rose hip oil is amazing. If you have never tried rose hip oil on your skin I highly recommend it.


3. Nikki Gabriel
Nikki Gabriel is a knitwear and textile designer, but she is more like a knitwear artist.
Nikki Gabriel

She recently developed her own bespoke yarn, collaborating with small farming communities and spinning mills in Australia to produce some beautiful wool and alpaca.
Nikki Gabriel

She also has these nifty little 'construction kits' that include patterns and wool..
Kit

Apparently its even suitable for beginners.. lucky me!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...