30 September 2010

Who ate the spoon?

sweeeeeet

I actually made these cupcakes a few weeks ago, just after I had finished my spring cleanse and the funniest thing happened.. they were too sweet for me to eat! Imagine that.. a week and a half without refined sugar and my whole sense of taste had changed (for the better I think).

Of course, the rest of the family was more than happy to have my share, and making them with Sophie is half the fun anyway.

"dont"

Sophie cleaned the bowl and spatula with her tongue (of course), until I decided that she had had enough chocolate and took them away from her.. That is when I noticed that there was a bite missing from the SPATULA! Yes, that's right, she had started to take bites of the plastic cooking utensil! I grabbed another spatula from the draw only to discover that it had a bite missing too!! What the!?

cheeky monkey

4 comments:

Cat said...

They look delicious. Little people are always happy to help in my house too and could eat everything in the bowl if I let them.:)

bron @ baby space said...

Ha ha - too funny. Oh Miss Sophie :)

Sarah said...

oh very cute...they look good i must say. Happy Friday Katie.

Luna said...

This was so funny. Our 2yo son does the sneakiest things too, but they're still funny. I just try not to LOL infront of him.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...