18 December 2010

A (literal) sea change

I had planned on getting back into the habit of blogging again daily since I am now feeling sooo much better and over the worst of the morning sickness and fatigue. But I have just been so busy trying to get all our home-made christmas presents made and send off in time, and I have been very busy making a life changing decision..

In March next year (which is only 3 months away).. Tom, Sophie, the bump and I will be saying goodbye to our home, our friends and our life in Sydney and moving to sunny PERTH!!!

It is a move that we have thought about on and off over the years and we have finally decided that we are going to do it. Tom's family are all in Perth and have (of course) been encouraging us to make the move for years..

I think it's going to be one of those things where we will look back in a few years and say "Why didn't we do this sooner"..
I hope anyway.

petth 2008
Tom, Sophie and me in Perth 2008

2 comments:

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Wow this is big news! How exciting. My sister LOVED living in Perth, and always talks about moving back. She loves loves loves Perth - so much more than Sydney.. Sounds amazing!

Anonymous said...

Very envious of the big, new start move. Perth is an ace city.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...