14 January 2011

And here we are..

tOM&kATIE

Exactly four years ago on this day I was single and lived in a little studio on my own. But, I had a serious crush on the boy who lived upstairs.. In a few hours time we would pack a picnic, a bottle of wine and head off to Jazz in the Domain together where we shared our first kiss.

Here we are.. four years later, we are married with a beautiful 3 year old and baby number 2 on the way.. (Yep, you do the maths!)

Im not sure if anyone else still celebrates their 'going out' anniversary even after they are married.. but, happy first kiss anniversary my darling xx

1 comments:

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Yes! We do too! We celebrated ours on the 31st December. For the first time, Matt forgot, but it didn't matter. I love talking about those early days. So heady and exciting! Happy first kiss anniversary!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...