17 January 2011

Make Do

Sophie got some fantastic presents for Christmas and her birthday (which is 2 days after Christmas). So I thought that I might share some of them here in case you ever need to buy a present for a 3 year old..

For her birthday, Sophie got this great Makedo dolls house kit form Tom's parents..

make do

It contains everything you need to construct a dolls house from household items/ rubbish. We have made 3 dolls houses from the contents of the recycling bin (empty boxes etc.)

On the box it is recommended for ages 5+ but Sophie has loads of fun making houses with our help. Great eco-friendly gift!

1 comments:

tea with lucy said...

What a great gift idea. My three year old got a dolls house for christmas too, and she loves it!

{lovely place you have here}

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...