19 December 2011

The weekend that was..

Picnik collage
Picnik collage2

Life is so busy at the moment, but in a good way! Can you believe that is it less than a week till Christmas? Crazy!

We had a lovely weekend.. We celebrated Tom's dad's 67th birthday with a big family breakfast and pavlova later that night, We went for a swim at the beach and tried to teach Sophie how to surf, We went up to the farm, We went out to Sushi train (Sophie's favourite), We did some Christmas shopping, We had lovely Christmas pies from this bakery (Tom's little sister flew in from Melbourne and had picked them up on the way to the airport), I spent a few hours curled up with the latest issue of Frankie and a peppermint tea, Tom and I went to the Moonlight Cinema and drank Champagne together under the stars*, We ate more pavlova and then (all of a sudden) it was Sunday night.

*It sounds like it was very romantic, but I should note here that I complained about all the people spraying insect repellent on every inch of their body and how it was toxic and I could not breath and it was stinging my eyes, and could we move somewhere else and Tom told me that I have the ability to find something negative in every single situation. We still cuddled under the blanket though.

3 comments:

Lizeylou said...

Love Pavlova - my all time fav!
Love Frankie
Love a cuddle under the blanket

Sounds pretty wonderful to me - minus the insects!!

bron @ baby space said...

Gorgeous piccies. Does sound like a fun weekend, repellent and all :)

Small Catalogue said...

We were having the bug spray is toxic discussion at work the other day when a young bloke presented with dengue fever at literally that moment. Our department has decided that tropical strength bug spray might actually be less toxic than dengue fever. I don't know if I'll ever feel comfortable wearing it. (Especially considering the efficacy of bug spray in removing ink of any kind from skin - surely something that can do that really isn't good?)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...