15 February 2012

From Manhattan to Midnight in Paris

tumblr_lsga32VF3L1qfpcnio1_500

Tom got me the best present for valentines day.. He got me an album called "From Manhattan to Midnight in Paris" which is a collection of songs from all my favourite Woody Allen films.

I remember when I was single valentines day was such a big deal, but now (like my birthday) it's just another day, perhaps with a few more kisses than normal. I hope you had a lovely day and I hope that you did not get red roses (so tacky!)

/Image via Pinterest/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We aren't big celebrators of valentines day, preferring the spontaneity of expressing our love any day of the year :)
x

Lizeylou said...

How cute is that apple!!
And sounds like Tom got you the perfect gift ... well done Tom!

Luna said...

Our 'first date' anniversary is Feb 12 so V-Day is too close to celebrate our love yet again. My partner loves writing in his spare time, so I wrote him a poem. He loved it! Simple pleasures I say.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...